Information Document pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679. This is an informative note which is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies and how much provided for by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
Cookies are small text files created by a server and are stored on the device used by the User for browsing the site. They allow the site to guarantee the User all the functionality, a better and complete browsing experience, and to be aware of the user’s preferences and behavior.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies are strictly necessary to facilitate navigation on the Site.
These cookies in particular are intended for:
• manage authentication of Internet users and associated security and guarantee the correct functioning of the authentication module;
• optimize the user experience and facilitate navigation, in particular by determining navigation “technical routes”;
• keep information relating to the fact that the Internet user, after viewing the cookie information banner, continued browsing, thus allowing the insertion of cookies on his terminal;
• implement security measures (for example when you are asked to login again for a content or service after a certain period of time, or to make sure that the Site is functioning properly and that you are using its main technical features, such as performance monitoring and navigation errors, user session management, etc.).
These cookies in particular are intended for:
• adapt the Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, screen resolution, operating system used, configuration, configuration of the display of web pages based on the terminal used and its location, etc.);
• memorize some information that you enter on the Site in order to facilitate and personalize your next navigation (in particular, the display of the name and surname of the identified Internet user, if he has a user account);
• allow you to access your personal spaces more quickly by storing the identifiers or data you have previously indicated.
Cookies used to track the use of the Site by users (audience measurement)
These cookies help us understand your interactions with the Site (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies can be used to compile statistics or to test different views in order to make our services more interesting and improve ergonomics.
These cookies are intended to (i) offer you, within advertising spaces, targeted content that may interest you (best offers, other destinations, …) based on your interests, your browsing, your preferences, etc. and (ii) limit the number of advertisements.
These cookies allow you to identify the third-party source site that has redirected the Internet user to the Site.
Cookies that require your consent
The installation of some cookies is subject to your consent. Furthermore, when you visit the Website for the first time, you are asked, through an informative banner on the home page of the Site, if you accept the installation of this type of cookie. Cookies will be activated only after you have agreed to continue browsing the Site.
TINTORETTO SRL, on the www.tintorettopennelli.com site, uses a cookie:
– GOOGLE ANALYTICS, anonymized / non-anonymized, is a third-party cookie and communicates to Google the navigation data linked to IP addresses.
How to manage Cookies
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracers.
You can configure your browser to:
– accept all cookies, or
– systematically reject them, or
– choose the ones you want to accept depending on who issues them.
You can also set your browser to accept or reject cookies from time to time before they are installed. You can also regularly delete cookies from your device through your browser.
Don’t forget to configure all the browsers on your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers …).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration varies depending on the different browsers. The configuration is described in the Help menu of your browser, which will inform you on how to change cookie preferences.
The following are useful links related to Google Analytics:
Disabling Google Analytics Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
The user has the possibility to object also through deactivation via browser:
INTERNET EXPLORER https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
GOOGLE CHROME https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
MOZILLA FIREFOX https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies