Informational Document pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data), it is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible of third party websites.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to the articles 4 and 24 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, is Tintoretto Srl, with registered office in Via Saragat, 40 – 52100 Arezzo (Ar) in the person of its legal representative – P.IVA / C.F 01666540511.
CONTACTS: 0575 401857, firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSED
While browsing the site, Tintoretto Srl may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Additional data categories
This is all those personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service by writing an e-mail addressed to Tintoretto Srl., to request information or by calling the number telephone within the site.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website – legitimate interest (legal basis of processing: art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f));
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you – legitimate interest (legal basis for processing: art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f));
- sending of works, the artists will be able to send their works made with Tintoretto Srl brushes – consent of the interested party (legal basis of the treatment: art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a)).
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSES (Articles 28 – 29 EU Regulation 2016/679)
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as data processors and / or acting as data processors under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Supervisor, for the purposes listed above (paragraph 3).
Specifically, the data may be communicated to subjects for the execution of the following activities: maintenance and development of the network and IT infrastructure – consultancy – processing and obligations: administrative, accounting and fiscal – legal; – competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or at the registered office of Tintoretto Srl.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
Data is not currently transferred outside EU territory. The data provided will not be disclosed.
PRESERVATION OF DATA OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the parties concerned for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
b) for a contact request (maximum 30 days);
c) the artists ‘data (artist sheet) and the artists’ works will be advertised within the site until the cancellation / limitation request (par.8)
NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide data for the purpose in par. 2 letter c), will make it impossible to obtain the request or to use the services of the data controller.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, limitation of processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the right to revoke the consent given at any time. In relation to the purposes par. 3 letter c) the interested party has the right to exercise the revocation of the consent previously given without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing (pursuant to Article 7).
In relation to the purposes referred to in par. 3 lett. d you as an interested party are entitled to:
- Access rights and control of your personal data (“Artist Sheet”)
- The interested party has the right to: delete the data (“Artist Sheet”): you can ask us to delete or delete the “Artist Sheet” published on the site. To do this, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modify or correct the data (“Artist Sheet”): you can modify some of your data entered in the “Artist Sheet” with the same procedure as above. You can also ask us for changes, updates and data corrections in certain areas, especially if they are incorrect.
- Not to approve, delete or limit the use of data: you can ask us to stop using all or part of your personal data or to limit the use we make of it.
- Right to access and / or acquire your data: you can request a copy of your personal data and a copy of the personal data you provided in digital format.
- Deleting the “Artist Sheet”: to cancel your “Artist Sheet”, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will proceed with the cancellation within 10 days from the request.